Happy birthday to someone who has only brought joy and love into my life: my sister. I hope your special day brings you everything you could ever wish for because you deserve that and so much more in life.

Friends may come and go throughout my life, but family is forever. I am so grateful that I have a sister as wonderful as you by my side. There is no one I would rather have as a sister than you.

Sister you are one unique snowflake alright. Uniquely annoying, uniquely bossy, and, more importantly, uniquely lovable. I'm glad I have a sister as remarkable as you in my life.

good morning quotes for husband

Sister, you are one unique snowflake alright: uniquely annoying, uniquely bossy, and, more importantly, uniquely lovable. I’m glad I have a sister as remarkable as you in my life.

Growing up I always looked up to you, and as we grow older, I still do. Thanks for always showing me how it’s done with style. Happy birthday to my role model!


Sister, no one shines as brightly as you do. You do more than stand out in a crowd; you dazzle people with your kindness and generosity. Thanks for always bringing the sparkle into my life.

I hope your birthday contains only warm, fuzzy, and pleasant memories. May it signal the beginning of a year filled only with hope and promise. Happy birthday sister!

You are an amazing sister. Not only do you always shower me with love, but you love me for who I am. Thank you for never judging and only loving me. I am so grateful.

When I look back at our childhood, I have only happy memories of our times together. It warms my heart to know that we have so many more years to enjoy together. Happy birthday sister!

Thank you for always being my support system in life. You have always been so supportive and encouraging to me, and I greatly appreciate everything you have done for me over the years.

When I think of you, I am overwhelmed by all the love I have for you. You have been such a comfort to me throughout my life, and I wish you only the very best in everything you do.

happy anniversary to my husband

Here’s to bigger, better, and brighter years ahead. May your every wish come true this year, and may you only experience happiness and love. Happy birthday sister!

Sister, you are everything I strive to be: strong, beautiful, and courageous. There is no greater compliment that I can give than to say you remind me in so many ways of our mother.

It’s a rare gift to have a sister as phenomenal as you. You are the kind of person who envelopes people in your warmth, and I am so lucky to be your sister.

You are a good person, a wonderful friend, and an amazing sister. The world is a better place because you are in it. Happy birthday to my dearest sister who always brings joy and laughter into my life.

Whenever I am lost or afraid I know that I can always call you, and you will take my hand and show me the way. Happy birthday to my sister who never lets me down and only lifts me up.

happy birthday wishes to my lovely sister

I hope your birthday is chock full of moments that fill your heart with peace and love. You are a fantastic sister, and I wish you every joy on your special day. Happy birthday!

You are so lucky to have such an adoring, beautiful, and vivacious sister like me. I mean, you’re pretty awesome too. I just don’t like to let you know it! Happy birthday to my awesomesauce sister.

I know that I am stuck with you for life, but even if I were able to pick another sister, I would still pick you. You are such a wonderful sister, and I am so blessed that we are family.

You are everything I could ever want in a sister: darling, giving, and loving. Thank you for filling my life with not only laughter but love as well. Happy birthday!

There is no love like that between sisters; it’s the kind of love that brings forth sweet memories and fuzzy feelings. Sisters are friends for life that always have your back.

Sis, you are just like a rainbow: pretty, colorful, and you make my life more vibrant. Thank you for always appearing after my rainy periods in life. Happy birthday sister!

I am so grateful that you are my sister. I can’t even comprehend how my life would have turned out without you. You have brought me indescribable happiness in life.

All of my favorite childhood memories have one thing in common: they all include you. You made my childhood all the better, but it’s my future I most look forward to sharing with you.

I used to think you were just born bossy, but then I realized you got it from me! Good job learning from the master, little sis. Happy birthday to my annoying but beloved sister!

good night sms for girlfriend 

You never doubt that I can do anything, and it’s because you always push me forward that I have become who I am today. Thank you for always being my inspiration as well as my teacher in life.

Happy birthday to someone who has enriched my life in too many ways to count: my amazing sister. I am so glad that I have a sister who always fills my days with moments of cheer.

Your birthday brings many things to mind: love, happiness, and good feelings. My favorite would be the feeling of pure joy I feel in knowing that you will always be older than me. Happy birthday from your younger sister!

Even though we didn’t grow up with much, I always remember my childhood as being bountiful. That’s because it was full of priceless moments spent with you.

You have given me so much in life: support, care, and adoration are just a few. The most important would be the unconditional love that you always give me. Thank you for always believing in me.

Sister, you are always my rock in life. You have an inner strength that I admire so much, and I hope that you realize how much I love and respect you. Happy birthday!

I hope your birthday is filled with only the sweetest things life can offer: cake, candy, and a loving sister. I’ve got that loving sister part down, so I’m leaving the cake and candy parts up to you!

For your birthday I wish you unimaginable joy and endless happiness. If anyone deserves to be treated like a princess on her birthday it's you. Happy birthday sis!

For your birthday I wish you unimaginable joy and endless happiness. If anyone deserves to be treated like a princess on her birthday, it’s you. Happy birthday, sis!

Sister, you have a really special ability in life, even though you can make me so mad, you always make me smile at the end of the day. I am so glad that I have a sister as spectacular as you.

You are the best sister in the world. Other sisters should take classes on how to be awesome from you because you are that good! Happy birthday to my perfect sister.

good morning sms for girlfriend 

The bond we share is as cherished as it is irreplaceable. I am so grateful that I have such a thoughtful sister in my life. I hope your birthday is filled with lots of wonder, joy, and delight.

I really do treasure the memories of our times together, because my life is so much better due to your loving presence. Happy birthday to my truly adored and loved sister!

Sister, no other person could ever hold a candle to you, because you are too hot to handle! Happy birthday to my older, lovely, and feisty sister.

As sisters, we share so many things: failures, successes, and spectacular memories together. Thanks for always lending me a shoulder to cry on in my times of need and a fist to bump in my times of triumph!

Sis, you’re just like a piece of chocolate: sweet, decadent, addictive, and you totally bring up my mood when I am grumpy! Thank you for always adding sweetness and love to my life.

No matter what happens in life, you can always count on me to be there for you. That’s what big sisters are for. I’m there for you rain, shine, or anything in between, but I hope your birthday is full of only clear skies.

When we were children we fought, when we were teens we argued, and as adults, we have heated discussions. Hey, at this rate when we’re old we’ll have no fire left! Just kidding. There’s nothing I love more than the passion you bring into my life.

Having a sister is like being blessed with two of everything. Two closets, two sets of makeup, and two hearts that are always connected. Thanks for always sharing your things with me even when you didn’t want to.

Not many people can deal with my level of crazy, but you always do! I am so lucky to have a sister who loves me despite my flaws. It probably doesn’t hurt that you’re just a bit crazy too (in the best way possible).

An astounding sister like you should have an astounding day on your birthday! I hope it heralds the start of a new year filled with good times and great friends. May you get everything your heart desires this year. Happy birthday!

Sis, over the years I have watched you grow into an absolutely phenomenal woman, and I couldn’t be more proud to call you my family. I hope your birthday is half as brilliant as you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

good night sms in hindi for girlfriend